- The shape is called a cosmo round, but is also known as a bullet round or imperial round and characterized by its tall and slender build with steeply rounded shoulders.
- It is constructed of safe PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) the same plastic used for plastic drinking water bottles.
- There are no chemical phthalates or bisphenol A (BPA) in PET plastic, and therefore PET plastic does not leach these substances. PET plastic is approved as safe for food and beverage contact by FDA and similar regulatory agencies throughout the world, and has been for more than 30 years.
- PET is light-weight and used for many products including those containing essential oils.
- Avoid using PET containers to store products that contain essential oils greater than 5% or fragrance oils greater than 15%. If your oil percentages exceed these respective levels, please consider using glass.
- This item has a 20-410 neck finish. The first number refers to the diameter (in mm), and the second refers to the closure depth, style and thread. It is shipped to you with a fine spray cap and a clear overcap to prevent spraying in transit.
36 Empty 4 oz PET plastic spray bottles
- This bottle is a 4 oz clear PET imperial round bottle with 20-410 neck finish… this order is for 36 of them
- This container is clear, making it an ideal display container.